Sunday, September 17, 2006

47-21

As I mentioned, I was fearful going into that game.. but I had no idea just how fearful I should be.
We did manage to cover Breaston-- but apparently we couldn't cover Manningham, as well.

Samardzija was invisible behind double and triple-teams...
But as I feared, Brady had trouble hitting the open guys as well..
Had McKnight open on a go-route and over threw him.

I'm exhausted this morning.
I hate losing to Michigan!
I literally had to take a shower after that game, trying to wash it off of me..

At the Post-game press conference, Weis gave due credit to Carr and the Wolverines:
"it's really only right to give just due to your opponent who just kicked your butt."

And I don't think I'd want to be a member of that team right now. Asked if he's concerned about the secondary, Weis replied:
"
I got concerns with everything right now... We have a lot of work ahead of us here in the next 48 hours."

The next 48 hours.
No taking the night off.. no rest or reflection..
Just get back to work..

Get ready to sweat, kids.

No comments: