Saturday, April 07, 2007

Up late...

Up late tonight.
I had the kids tonight while SleepyMom went out with some of the other Moms in our neighborhood (BTW, every day I love our new neighborhood a little bit more!). The boys were good as gold-- although I wish we could get Bryce to eat more lately. Aidan must be going through a growth spurt, but Bryce seems to be in a lull.. based on his appetite.

So we ate dinner, the boys played, and then put them in bath and bed-- finally around 9:00. I fell asleep with them after storytime (Charlie and Lola and Where the Wild Things Are) and just woke up around midnight, around the time that she came home.

Tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail.. so here I am, reading more about:

  • the EMI/DRM story
  • Leo LaPorte left Twitter today-- something to do with concerns over the name? Conflict or confusion with his TWiT network of Podcasts? Strange move. But then again, I don't own any trademarks.
  • Took a look at Jaiku and I'm just not digging it. Doesn't have the same old-school, clunky feel to it that Twitter does.

No comments: