Saturday, September 24, 2005

ND at Washington

Bummer... looks like the game isn't on TV locally.. so we'll be treated instead to VA Tech vs. GA Tech. Lovely. According the ABC's coverage map, it looks like everyone from San Diego to the northern tip of Maine will be watching the ND game.. while we in the southeast corner of the country will get our regional game.

In past years, I think the local ABC affiliate has been so overrun with phone calls that they've decided to change the feed. Maybe that'll happen again. But I won't hold my breath.

So instead, I guess I'll be listening to the streaming radio broadcast, if I can find it.

Pretty mellow this morning. Was up late last night watching BattleStar Galactica (Oh my! "Pegasus" might be the best episode so far!).. and Bryce was pretty restless during the night. So forgive me if I'm not my exuberant self for gameday today.

No comments: